Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Missions Game

Thank you, Sandra for taking Liz and I out to a Missions game.

Sorry I was such a fuddy duddy. Do you ever get that syrupy thick wave of drowsiness? I had a stressful day, but mixed with the heat and humidity and the strange bumps on the guy's neck in front of me. I just couldn't hang.

BTW, Mitchell's new name is now Tito Jackson.

Another reason I was sooo tired: I had to set up the Airport wireless router before I left for the game. I had left it for Liz to do, but she ran into some trouble and had to baby sit Bebe's her sister's kids.

Once a project like that is started, it's an itch that must be scratched! A quick call to Maggie, one of Apple's tech supportists out of their Baltimore, MD office and we got it running in no time flat.

Lastly, a random thought: It takes a certain type of persons to be a temp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home