Sunday, July 31, 2005

New Job?

The Apple store at La Canterra (rich San Antonio) will be opening soon. I checked the Sunday paper and so many stores are advertising positions, but not the Apple store. I even checked the Apple website for job openings in the San Antonio area - nothing. I'll keep looking.

My Mac has given me a new perspective on what I can and can't do. Specifically, Comic Life 1.0. I've been a writer/story teller. And I've always had an interest in visual media. Now I can meld the two together to tell my stories with a visual, photographic medium.

So far I've been pulling pictures off of the internet to use for my test pages. But what I'd really like to do is to take my own pictures based on the story that I've written.

This is something that I've really been contemplating.

Wouldn't it be cool to have my own comic book company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home