Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

Straight from digg, PC World's list of the 50 Greatest Gadgets of the past 50 Years.

Yes, I'm biased, so I'm going to note that the only product from Apple was the iPod>

What's up with everybody? Have they forgotte that Apple makes computers too? They didn't note the Apple I or II or even the historically faulted Lisa. Actually, the Newton has a guest spot somewhere in the middle, but only some die hard folks are fammilar wiht Apple's first attempt at the ultra-popular PDA market. I, for one, can't live witout my Treo bulging through my pocket like I'm John Holmes with hypertension.

Christmas



Christas was good. It got off to a rocky start. Liz and I went to a dinner party on Christmas Eve where I ate too much sevecha(?). I was up most of the night sick to my stomach. So come Christmas morning, i was totally out of commission. I was able to hold our Sony Handicam while Sophia tore through most of her gifts. That was cool - watching my daughter open gifts for the first time. I guess I have a few more of those coming.

What wares did I reap? Yeah, I'm almost 30, but I'm still banking on some sweet Christmas swag. Probaby the highlight would be a pair of Apple license plate frames. One for my Accord and one for my Element (did I also mention I'm a Honda whore). I also got some O'Reilly goodies: Unix for Mac OS X and a training manual for Apple's technician training program. My mom also got me an awesome "Think Different" Applle t-shirt. I guess Santa didn't get my email about a new PowerMac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home