Sunday, December 11, 2005

I Want a Widget

I've always been annoyed at iTunes inability to bookmark pages. Ultimatly, iTunes music store is just a dedicated browser inside of media manager software. Now that I've got Xcode, my first project will be to program a Widget that is an iTunes wishlist. I can list songs and shows that I want to download and when I'm ready, double-click the listing in the Widget and pop right into that artist's itunes page or that records download page. Now, the hardest part is just finding the time to get this done.

Speaking of time, I spent most of this weekend doing family stuff. Yesterday we went to my brother-in-law's apartment to celebrate his birthday. It was cool, but having so many people in a one-bedroom flat got me a little clausterphobic.

Because Phia has had a cough for a week or so we've been sleeping with a humidifier on in our room. Add in our central heating and somewhere between midnight and 3am our bedroom becomes a sauna. Last night I jumped out sweaty sheets to come into the kitchen and chug water. I ended up sleeping on the couh in the living room. I even thought about cracking open the window to let some of the dry, cold, night air in. It was very sweet that when I woke up my wife had covered me with a fleece blanket so I wouldn't get too cold.

I had every intention of going to Starbucks this morning and catch up on some of my favorite podcasts. I ended up sleeping too late and after a certain time on Sunday mornings I start hanging out with with Sophia and Elizabeth. Oh well, maybe next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home