Friday, November 18, 2005

金曜日

I'm so glad this week is over. Some weeks are so much harder to get through than others. And it's not that this week was especially difficult, it was just a hard week to get through. I guess I was still coming down from the conference in Dallas but needed more energy because of all the catch-up work that needed to be done.

On a good note though, I bonded a little bit with A.L. when we talked a little about books and buddhism for a few minutes over the phone. That was nice. It's always cool when you have those little bonding moments with other people.

I'd really like to live in San Francisco. It's got to be better than Texas. Texas recently voted to constitutionally define marriage between a man and woman. I'm not pro-gay, I'm not anti-religion; but I'm tired of people trying to impose one set of values upon another group. In todays world of violence and sloth and spite and wrath - let good people be happy. If that means they want to marry another person of the same sex, go for it. If that means they want to dress up like Dr. Spock and argue over the voltage calibration of Klingon vibrators - be my friggin' guest. But if I'm carrying four bags and a pot of spaghetti and you take a moment to hold the door open for me or if you bump into me and say "excuse me, I'm sorry" than this world is that much better for it.

{this post made little to no sense, but i'm tired and felt i needed to post something. i especially like the part about klingon vibrators - it just sounds funny}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home