Friday, October 21, 2005

Tune in Tokyo

Despite the fact that the iPod has seen significant upgrades since I purchased my monochrome 20GB model, i would be hard pressed to part with it. I think this weekend E and I will run by the Apple store at la Cantera. I really want to take a look at the video iPods. I'm curious to see one in action; I want to see the quality of the video. However, I don't think I'll be buying one. At least not for me. I'm still quite partial to my archaic 3rd generation click wheel. I've taken good care of it. It hardly has any scratches it and of course it is still perfectly functional.

(However, I would love to have one of the new iMacs. That would be an amazing anniversary gift. We'll see.)

One of the recent highlights in my search for entertaining podcasts in Tokyo Calling. This podcast is hosted by an American living in Japan teaching english. He's very entertaining and very insightful on things that an American might find amusing or enlightening about Japanese culture. He also peppers some Japanese terminology throughout his half-hour productions. Next to David Pogue's podcast teaching me more efficient ways to use Spotlight, this is my new favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home