Sunday, October 16, 2005

Spider Man & The BBC

There are very few things I look forward to. Weekends, typically, are not one of them. Nothing good every happens on a weekend. Weekends are when I'm stressed about all the stuff that needs to be done around the house and I'm too lazy to get anything accomplished.

Last night Liz woke me up around 1:50am because she had been picking at her spider bite and she was in so much pain she couldn't move. I was half asleep with dry, blurry contacts. I don't remember what I did to help her; I think I got her tylenol or something. I do remember at one point I looked at WebMD, but couldn't find anything of real value on how to treat a spider bite or alleviate the pain associated with an insect bite.

The bright spot about the night is finding a BBC America mini-marathon of Black Books, starring Dylan Moran (of Sean of the Dead fame). I've noticed that Good Britain is churning out some quality A-list comedic actors. And most of them have either been associated with The Office or Sean of the Dead.

What I'd really like to do is find another template for my blog, something with a slightly smaller font size so as not to dominate the browser space with a single entry. I'll keep looking, but no luck as of yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home