Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hitting the big 365

My 1st wedding anniversary is this month. I've heard from some of my married co-workers that the first year is the hardest. So I'm expecting easy sailing between 2nd to 50th.

The challenge is what to get Liz. I've figured on taking her out to eat, probably Morton's or some other pricey, buy your baked potato separately steak house. I don't really know what to get her. I was thinking of the Dual Processor PowerMac, but we really don't have any place to put it. I'll wait until we move into our own place. I can always make a stop at Tiffany's and buy something really nice.

She hasn't asked, but I would probably tell her to buy me Madden '06 (PS2) or some new cuff links. Speaking of cuff links, I get more comments on my Brooks Brother's gear (aka "The Brethren). That was a smart investment. People know you mean business when your sporting a baffled, hanging ewe on your crest.

I'm thinking whatever we do we'll probably bring Phia along with us. She's gotten so big and such an integral part of our lives. That's probably an odd thing to say of your child. But when you look at her and realize that no matter what happens the rest of your life, this tiny, precious human being will always be etherally connected to you. That you will hurt when she hurts and you will do everything possible to give her the best life you can.

Great...now I'm craving steak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home