Sunday, September 04, 2005

Lost & Found

Last night, at Sandr'a birthday party, Liz asked me to hold her wedding ring while she cooked. At the end of the party I couldn't find it. I feel horrible. A month after we got married I thought I lost my wedding ring and I almost made myself sick. Now that I've lost my wife's ring - I don't know what to do. If she would have lost it I wouldn't have been mad, these things happen. But since I'm the one who lost it, I just can't stop thinking about it.

I know she was really mad when I told her. I think she has put things into perspective. It's more than a piece of jewelry, but it's just a piece of jewelry.

To make things a little better I told her that I would buy her the ring that I originally wanted to buy her - the Debra Ring from James Avery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home