Monday, August 22, 2005

Some of my Favorite Things

The movie Searching for Bobby Fisher is one of my favorite movies of all time. I love the intereaction between son and father, student and teacher. I love the Zen-like nature of Joshua Waitzkin. It's one of those movies that truly gives me that warm, special feeling.

And on the subject of multi-media, did anyone see the series finale to Six Fee Under last night. I used to watch the show when it first came out, but then lost interest somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd seasons. However, the lasts five minutes of the series was one of the best, most poignant pieces of editing, story telling and cinematography.

Two new additions to my Things-I-Want-to-do-before-I-die list:
1) Hear Woody Allen say "White Power"
2) Crack

When will Nike make a pair of shox that will fit me perfectly? When will I stop buying them despite the bad fit?

Sophia is sitting up better than ever. Soon she'll be crawling all over the place. I can't wait until she can talk and concientiously give me kisses (unlike what she does now, which is todder over and let me catch her with my lips).

I really love my Apple PowerBook. It's truly one of my favorite possessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home