Monday, September 12, 2005

Corporate Climber

I was informed today that I would be going to San Francisco to sit in on a meeting about something or other that our group is working on. Cool! I'm rather honored by the nod. I'm going to try and take Liz with me...she's never been to San Francisco. It might be expensive and it might be for only one day, but the experience would be nice.

That might be the main difference between Elizabeth and I - she's a doer/goer and I'm not. I'm perfectly fine sitting at home and doing nothing. I prefer to pick up food-to-go and bring it home to eat in peace; she wants to go out and eat. But mainly, I want to stay home and she wants to go out - always.

I'm trying to meet her in the middle and I have to admit that she is really good about indulging my desier to be immobile. I thank her for that. Mayabe I'll take her on a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home