Sunday, October 16, 2005

Napkin 10.15.2005

Initial D is probably the greatest anime series that I've ever seen. It makes me want to go out and by a new sport car and start drifting down hill. I've seen all of Stage 1 but I've seen it with the "Tricked Out" TokyoPop edition which is dubbed in English. Liz and I have read that this is the worst version of Initial D because of the bad Japanese to English translation and lackluster audio during the racing scenes.

Liz is so sweet. For our anniversary coming up she spent time researching on the internet about Initial D and how to get the best package with all the different stages. So instead of waiting to get the movies from Netflix, I'll be able to get all the discs at the same time. I think I would have to call in sick to work and lock myself in my room for a couple of days.

As I'm typing this this blog entry I'm watching Steve Jobs October 12th presentation introducing the new iMac. I have been an Apple whore since I got my first iPod. And now that Liz and I bought a 17" PowerBook with all the accessories I couldn't imagine using any other hardware. Yeah, we still keep a Windows notebook in our bedroom, but only because it's small and easy to take on trips. This PowerBook is too large to fit into my WF issued brief case. And like any true Mac aficionado, I'm constantly trying to convince other people to switch over to Apple. Even when E, Lionel and I flew up to Dallas this past week, I spend most of the flight trying to convince E to buy a Mac mini or an iBook. I've also been trying to convince my aunt who is a G5 iMac owner to buy an iSight module so we can teleconference and my mom and grandmother can see and talk to her children whenever she wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home