Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Packing

Packing...I really hate packing for trips. I'm no good at it whatsoever. I've spent the past three hours packing for a three day conference in Dallas and I'm still very wary about if I've packed the rightg shirt and suit and blah, blah, blah.

I did pack my PS2 and Madden '06 (which is not nealry as good as the '05 edition due to newest feature: Quarterback Vision. Too much, just let me play the game). That was the easiest part. This particular event is even more difficult to pack for because there are so many uncertainties. I know I'll be on the exhibition floor with hundreds of CPAs, CFPs, brokers and the like. The company has dictated what must be worn during th exhibit hours. However, there are dinners to go to and other social activities. It could be reservations at a 5-Star restaurant or a Bar-B-Q at someones house. I don't know.

Right now as I type this entry, Liz's iPod video is being loaded with episodes of Lost and several Mac related podcasts. I wish packing my suitcase was as easy as packing my iPod.

Oh well, guess I'll wing it again. At least I won't be like that one guy who forgot to pack shoes for a meeting in Minneapolis and had to go barefoot. I did pack two pairs of shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home