Sunday, December 04, 2005

Scott

I got some much needed mental recuperation tonight. I hung out with my friend, Scott, and his new girl, Sadie. I met Scott about 4 or 5 years ago when we both worked for a large insurance company (he's still employed with them, he didn't get fired).

Scott really is one of the geniunley nicest guys I know. I really value his friendship even though we don't get to hang out anymore.

Random Thoughts



  • After checking out Google Hacks, I guess you really have to be hacker to utilize some of those tricks

  • ER comedy where doctors have trouble translating british-english



I saw none other than The Admiral himself, David Robinson, at the La Canterra Apple Store this afternoon - damn, is he tall or what.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

Thanks, man. I might need to take you up on that more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home