Thursday, December 22, 2005

XBox 360...Maybe?

I've been listening to Chris Pirillo's podcast. He had a 3 hour XBox 360 Extravaganza spread over his last three shows. I almost feel like I own one now - I know so much about it. I didn't catch 360 fever. As a matter of fact, I kind of thought I might be out growing my juvenile gaming tendencies. But listening to a room full of guys talk pine over the 360, I might be leaning back to the dark side. If I do buy one I'll definitely way until they are a little more plentiful. If I barely have time to play, I sure as hell don't have time to sit in front of Best Buy with an ice chest and a cooler (picture not included).

OK, my iPod has turned into Podcast central. I've almost abandoned music completely (althought I'm probably going to download Jack Johnson's live show from Berkeley). Here are some of my can't miss podcasts:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home