Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Eve Eve

I planned to leave the office today no later than 3pm. What time did I leave? 8pm. Why? Because so many people are out for the holidays that I'm left holding the bag for many of my co-workers. Oh well, next year I should be sitting in the Bahamas somewhere about this time of year.

I got a chance to chat with Scott Lochman who does a great podcast called Tokyo Calling.



Yeah, I came off real cool. But I really do enjoy his podcast and with being a father myself, I can imagine what sacrifices he must have to make to get a podcast out at least a couple of times a month with three daughters. He's starting to integrate video into his podcasts which should be very cool. I can't wait to see Tokyo and the surrounding areas from the perspective of an ex-pat. Check out his blog and podcast when you get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home