Thursday, December 29, 2005

how not to act at Tink-A-Taco

So I'm sitting at Tink-A-Taco like I do every Thursday for ther $4.25 USD chicken fajita special. On this particular day I'm sitting alone watching an epside of Diggnation on my 5th Gen iPod. Kevin adn Alex start talking about their initial experience with Japanese toilets adn their automated cleaning features. I immediately start giggling. Than the giggle turns to laughter. Laughter to guffawing. Gaffawing into snorting. And, snorting into embarrasment. With my earbuds shoved against my eardrums and my attention on the podcast, I hadnt noticed that most of the patrons stated to notice me. I think the waitstaff was preparing to do the Heimlich on a chocking customer.

After composing myself, even though I had only eaten half my lunch, I got up, paid my tab, left a huge tip and went back to my office where I showed Ephrain the clip on my speak dock and we both laughed at the thought of ass-cleaning toilet with anime charm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home